Dear our beloved customers,
We often hear the term Human Resource Management, Employee Relations and Personnel Management used in the popular press as well as by Industry experts. Whenever we hear these terms, we conjure images of efficient managers busily going about their work in glitzy offices.
Detailed information about employees such as name, gender, contact information, address, KPI, QCM, Leave, work history … will be updated on the handy software for information retrieval process, it’s in my item employee. Basically, (HRM) allows enterprises to automate many aspects of human resource management, with the dual benefits of reducing the workload of the HR department as well as increasing the efficiency of the department by standardizing HR processes.
This article discusses the typical functions of an HR manager and analyzes how he or she can make a positive contribution to the organization and add value to the process. First, the HR manager has to juggle between hiring, training, appraisals, and payroll among other things. This means that a typical function of the HR manager would encompass the end to end management of the employee people lifecycle which means that the HR manager would have to take care of everything that is concerned with the people aspect right from the time the employee enters the organization till the time the employee quits or retires from the organization.
We have many special features like:
- Employee: Employee can manage all data about themselves with this system, easily see their history as well as manage their activities.
- Candidate: Show all history about the candidate’s working period at the company
- KPI: Show the task list that each employee needs to complete in a fixed period of time. KPI is the measurable value that demonstrates the working performance of each employee which will be automatically evaluated based on ranking and weight.
- QCM: Job requirements, work regulations for certain positions in the company
- JD: You can easily create Job Description template which details the specific requirements, responsibilities, job duties, and skills required for each individual and department.
- Ranking: Allows evaluating employee’s performance based on specified work items
- Weight: The importance level of each work item
- Leave: Employee can see their annual leave summary without any documents needed
- Position: The employees will be assigned to multiple roles for authorization management
- Allow import from xlsx file. Export in xlsx format, pdf, …
- Allow creating a list with your conditions.
Details invite you to watch the video below:
Human resource management also keeps the business a pleasant place in which to work. Making staff and management aware of employment law and good behavior at work is part of every HRM department’s remit. They resolve disputes before they arise, remove staff that may not add to the overall ethos and mediates between staff and management when problems do occur.
Have a nice day!
Sales Consultant Manager
Phone/ WhatsApp: +84 868 901 261