With the hope of bringing the perfect products to customers, the professional developer team of Netbase has worked actually tirelessly to improve and upgrade WordPress printshop theme. From the first time of being released, this WordPress printshop online design has been preferred by a large number of users because of its flexibility, impression, and convenience. Recently, Netbase team released the latest upgrade version 4.2.0 with a lot of brand new things. Here is the list for you to take a look, hope you are satisfied with it:
Features and description:
1. Multiple payment gateways added:
In WordPress printshop online design package, we integrated a payment gateway including Paypal, Amazon, and Striple. Paypal enables you to accept PayPal, credit card and debit card payments using one simple signup flow for activation. With Stripe, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, JCB, and Diners Club cards, even Bitcoin are all acceptable directly on your store. Amazon allows Amazon buyers to use the payment and shipping information in Amazon accounts.
2. Points and rewards
This is a necessary Woocommerce plugin to encourage customers to come back to store. In details, you can:
- Set the number of points for customers for all products or for each of them
- View a list of users and points collected.
- Edit points earned by users
- Edit all labels and messages shown to users.
- Allow email to be sent to users each time their points credit is updated.
- customize point assignment for the different role of users.
3. Advanced invoices
This is also another important plugin of WordPress that enables users to create and send invoices and quote just within several minutes. We provide various templates for you to create invoices. Moreover, it will provide you a great looking reports page about the overview of the year to date figures, monthly figures, compare month to month, week to week and year to year as well as checking the current statuses of quotes and invoices.
4. Affiliates program management
This plugin is an effective marketing tool for any WordPress site, WordPress Printshop theme is not the exception. The shop owner can create affiliate profiles and grant affiliates earnings each time customer purchases from their link. In details, they can:
- Saves the affiliate ID and create commissions to customers purchase item.
- Refer ID will be stored in the user’s cookie for a time that can be set in the admin panel
- Create new affiliates directly from users registered to your site
- Use a shortcode to allow affiliate registration
- Set a general commission for affiliates for each order coming from their refer ID
- Manages automatically all totals concerning affiliates and updates them according to the status of commissions and orders
- The plugin calculates automatically refunds and decrements the total of affiliate commissions in case of refunds
- Handle basic reports that can be filtered by date
Besides some weaknesses of WordPress Printshop theme were also improved including padding on testimonials, the color of the product name on home 2 and font size of the text.
Tags: WordPressprintshop theme, printful integration for Woocommerce, theme for printing, web to print solution, WordPress printshop online design