Breaking News
Home » Tag Archives: wordpress

Tag Archives: wordpress

WordPress, Drupal and Magento: Which one should you choose?

How To Choose Better Platform WordPress Magento or Drupal

E-commerce platforms are software programs to create websites and manage them. There are a lot of platforms available on the market now. However, in this article, we just focus on the three most outstanding open source solutions: WordPress, Drupal and Magento. Hope you like it! Key features for all CMS The tools for searching for and find the content they …

Read More »

How can you choose perfect WordPress theme for your website?

How to choose the best WordPress theme for your business

A lot of business owners feel confused when deciding to choose among so many paid and free themes available on the market. Every WordPress seems to appear quite perfectly so how can you know, which theme is perfect for you? You might be stuck in vast of things like background color, font type, font color and font size to the …

Read More »

How to Build a successful multi vendor model with WordPress platform

How to Build a successful multi vendor model with WordPress platform

The multivendor marketplace is always an ideal model to generate revenue online. By building a place to not only sell your own products but also allow other sellers list their products, without going through the trouble of building their own store, you can gain a huge amount of profit and some commission from sellers using your platform. By joining together …

Read More »

Some few notes before buying a Premium WordPress theme in 2017

tips for buying Premium WordPress theme 2017

If you are into WordPress or intend to go with WordPress, I am so glad to say that premium WordPress Theme is a blessing. However, there is one fact that I want to notice with you is a lot of people buy a Premium WordPress theme just because they like its visual appeal or their competitors use it. That’s a lame …

Read More »

The Target of WordPress in 2017: Be more accessible

WordPress be more accessible

Currently, CMS have made up 25% the totally market share of the Internet. To reach the target of conquering the remaining 75 percent of the Internet, it is so necessary to reach out to people that aren’t using it now. Every year, the WordPress co-founder, Matt Mullenweg, usually presents his State of the Word speech and in this year, he …

Read More »

Speed up your WordPress site with 5 quick effective ways

speed up your wordpress site

There is a fact that no one want to visit a website requiring more than three seconds to load and from a survey, it is revealed that 40% of them will immediately abandon and never come back. With giant Google, site speed is also a factor for them to rank your website. If your site takes a long time to …

Read More »

What makes you become top WordPress developer (part 2)

How to become a Top WordPress developer

In the previous part, we had discussed about why you should become the top WordPress developer and one way had been introduced. I will tell the rest of story about success in this article. Hope you enjoy it! 2. Hanging out with the right groups It will be so great if you can learn not only from others’ strengths but …

Read More »

What makes you become top WordPress developer (part 1)

How to become a Top WordPress developer

Firstly, I want to emphasize that to be good at anything, any aspects will always hard work, actually hard work and becoming the top WordPress developer is not exceptional. It will require you not only time but also energy as well as determination. I believe that you are wasting your time if you try to search an easy checklist or …

Read More »

Benefits and risks of designing WordPress plugins as Saas solutions

WordPress plugins as Saas solutions

Benefits of designing WordPress plugins as Saas solutions: Returning income There is one fact that within a year, monthly usage fee adds up to a nice amount of money that you may not have been able to demand as a single payment. Saas model will support you a lot in collecting more money for your plugin than before. If it …

Read More »

How to speed up your WordPress site in 2017? (part 2)

wordpress speed optimization

To continue with the way to speed up your WordPress site in part 1, in this article, I will list the rest including last seven methods. Hope it useful for your business and good luck with your sale! Optimized Images A lot of people think that images will never take much memory storage on their site, but it is a …

Read More »
CLOSE
CLOSE